![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Its about 3 hr plus before Khairul,Arif and Irfan returns Really,I think,I should just not give a damn about him anymore Let him go,he's not for me Sedarkan aku Tuhan,dia bukan milikku BUT On the other side,I'm dying to be with him OH,I hate this man): Came back from NPCC BLEUAGH): I don't like today's session man AND, I forgot to take the headband(s) Its actually pieces of cloth -.-" Oh yar,I saw Carren She looked so scared/stressed! Whatever Fad calls it lar You know, that scrunched up face? Later I will blog again Gotta go finish tuition homeworkD; BYE edit/ Man,I missed Heart My cousin and sis were watching it while I doze off AIYOH I want I want I want to watch luh! Eh,they coming back at 5 Sg time or Indo time? AIYOH If 5 Indo time,means they haven't reach yet ): I BADLYBADLYBADLY want to talk to Khairul la I Finally I gathered all the courage to tell him What I've been experiencing since that faithful day Don't worry Iman, he never bully me lar I HAVE TO TELL HIM So, if he's fine about it,then good But if he flares up or sth, I bet that's the LAST EVER time I would get upclose and personal with him Actually, it's more like how I act after I tell him that Not how he reacts to it He's COOL about things what? He isn't like me like that, get so tensed up at these kind of things I guess, it's really right for me to let go off myself from him If he agrees to it lar, because I reflected on *myTHATexperience* If not,then I'd still be a happy living soul,I hope Because I have two different sides of me in this relationship Let's pray for all the best alright? AND I think I should stop listening to Nidji's Hapus Aku SERIOUSLY MAN Esp, "Yakinkan aku,Tuhan,dia bukan milikku" And, "Sadarkan aku,Tuhan,dia bukan milikku" But the one that made a huge impact on me was the second line NURUL SYAHIRAH MOHD RAZALI Please stop using that song on you RAWR,STOP LAR STOPPP! I can't wait to go to the office tomorrow man AND Thursday(: I just feel like working Which IS and ISN'T a good sign Because, 1) I'll get my OVERDUE workload done real soon 2) The pieces are written with QUALITY and PASSION BUTBUTBUT SCHOOL'S REOPENING REAL SOON Damnit lar So no more weekdays assignments Except movies(: HEHE!I can't wait for the next movie assignment AND oh,modelling too,but not I model lar Should go and ask Hani(Suraya) and Fad And oh,if you guys don't know The poster for "Lebih sexy,katakan TIDAK" The one with the pregnant girl,is Hani(Suraya) *Rmb?* *Yes,THAT one!* Fad, haha,okay, KOREAN TOURIST Cute lar she Oh yar, for the guys, Zaki can sure make it lar COURSE OF! Arif was serious,AS USUAL Irfan,hahaha, Like Zah said,"Mat biker ade ke cam ni?" And oh Aini's remarks, " Kau tunjuk ke gambat kaki dia kat *one of their friends*, confirm tengok bulu kaki dah kenal!" ROFL, WE ARE GROSS PEOPLE, WE KNOW Later if I'm free will blog again Till then BYEBYE |
